DH Skillshare is an open-access knowledge resource for digital humanists. The goal of this website is to provide a set of written or recorded (video or audio) instructional posts covering tools that digital humanists might find of value, regardless of their field or institution. Student-created instructional posts may do one or more of the following:
- teach beginners an important, useful, or interesting technology skill;
- explain how software/tools can be used for a specific purpose;
- present a template/recipe for a particular type of DH study
- compare/review existing resources;
- explain the methodology behind a tool or technique, etc.
This talk explains what a skillshare is and presents the first round of posts from Spring 2013.